Benefits Supplement Guide. Your Guide to Savings!
BaZing products and services are available to members enrolled in an eligible checking account with a participating institution.
To access a complete description of all beneﬁts and services, visit the BaZing website at www.BaZing.com.
If you have questions about BaZing beneﬁts, call BaZing Customer Service at 855.822.9464 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday).
Personal Identity Theft*
Personal Identity Theft beneﬁt oﬀers reimbursement for covered expenses you incur to restore your identity, up to the maximum amount allowed for the product enrolled, as a result of a Covered Stolen Identity Event. Covered Stolen Identity Event means the theft or unauthorized or illegal use of your name, demand deposit account or account number, Social Security number or any other method of identifying you. Payment for Covered costs will be limited to costs incurred in the United States, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, or Canada for a loss occurring during the beneﬁt period. Damages or loss of money from your checking account are not eligible for coverage. Refer to the Personal Identity Theft Guide to Beneﬁts for a complete list of terms and conditions. The $10,000 lifetime beneﬁt is divided equally among joint account holders.
Payment Card Fraud Resolution
If your payment cards become lost or stolen, this beneﬁt oﬀers access to a fraud specialist to assist you in canceling and reissuing your cards as well as guidance and next steps in protecting your ﬁnances. No monetary reimbursement is provided in the event of a loss.
Identity Restoration services provides access to a fraud specialist to guide victims of identity theft and other related fraudulent crimes through the complex process of restoring their personal identity, credit rating, ﬁnancial security and legal integrity. Identity theft and other related crimes are devastating to consumers. This all-inclusive service ﬁlls a void by providing legal, ﬁnancial and identity theft resolution services. No monetary reimbursement is provided in the event of a loss.
Cell Phone Protection*
This insurance is to reimburse the enrolled account holder for damage to or theft of eligible Cellular Wireless Telephones. The enrolled checking account holder will receive a monetary reimbursement subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Cellular Telephone Protection Guide to Beneﬁts.
Overview of Coverage Information
- Protection begins the ﬁrst day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using the eligible checking account associated with your BaZing membership.
- Coverage is for the primary cell phone and up to two (2) secondary phones listed on the cellular billing statements.
- You will be assessed a $50 co-payment per claim.
- Maximum of two (2) claims per 12 month period; maximum beneﬁt $400 per claim and $800 per 12 month period.
- If you fail to make a cell phone bill payment in a particular month, your protection is Coverage is reinstated the ﬁrst of the month following the phone bill payment.
- Only cellular phones purchased by eligible checking account holders are eligible.
- Speciﬁc exclusions include pre-paid or “pay-as-you-go” phones, cosmetic damage that does not impact the phone’s ability to make or receive calls, damage resulting from abuse or normal wear and tear, phones not purchased from a cellular service provider retail store or authorized reseller or internet store.
- To submit a claim, you must notify BaZing by calling 822.9464 within 60 days of the phone being stolen or damaged. A claim form may be downloaded at BaZing.com or by calling BaZing.
- When submitting a claim you must provide the completed claim form and all required documentation noted on the claim form and in the Cellular Telephone Guide to Beneﬁts as determined by the Beneﬁt Claims must be submitted within 90 days of damage or theft.
- To be eligible for this coverage, you must pay your cell phone bill from your eligible checking account associated with your BaZing
Travel Accidental Death Insurance*
This beneﬁt covers loss of life due to an accident while traveling by licensed common carrier (airplane, bus, taxi, train) or as a private passenger in an automobile. If the accident is covered by workers’ compensation, it is not covered. Refer to the Travel Accidental Death Insurance Guide to Beneﬁts for complete coverage description and exclusions. $10,000 death beneﬁt per eligible account holder.
The beneﬁt provides roadside service for up to $80 per occurrence limit. There will be one occurrence for the same service during any continuous seven day period and a maximum of four services per twelve month period. Covered services include towing assistance, battery service, ﬂat tire assistance, fuel, oil, ﬂuid, water delivery, lock-assistance, collision assistance and extrication assistance. The roadside assistance is oﬀered through Road America Motor Club. Refer to the Roadside Assistance Terms and Conditions at www.BaZing.com for a complete list of terms and conditions. This is not a Roadside Assistance reimbursement service.
Health Savings Card
This beneﬁt oﬀers discounts and preferred pricing for prescriptions, eye care and hearing services at participating providers. A list of participating providers is available online at www.BaZing.com. The discounts cannot be combined with your primary insurance. However, you may choose the coverage that provides the best beneﬁt to you. Health savings beneﬁts are not insurance.
BaZing oﬀers a complete network of savings that provides you with both national and local discounts. So whether you’re planning that cross-country vacation or simply looking for dinner at a local restaurant, BaZing has something for you. To ﬁnd deals near you go to www.BaZing.com and search by zip code, city and state or merchant under Local or Online Deals, or use the BaZing mobile app.
The information in this supplemental guide is designed to assist eligible account holders. If there is any conﬂict between the information in this document and the full terms and conditions outlined on the BaZing.com website, the full terms and conditions will control in all respects.
Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions and may choose to limit deals. *Insurance products are NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FEDERALLY INSURED, NOT AN OBLIGATION OR GUARANTEED BY THE CREDIT UNION, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY.