Forget that old saw about April being the cruelest month. For retailers, it is January…
Forget that old saw about April being the cruelest month. For retailers, it is January that brings hard times. Many are trying desperately to get rid of unsold inventory from the holidays. If you’re not all “shopped out” you can get some pretty good deals.
Coupon and offers site RetailMeNot recently compiled its list of retailers with the best post-Christmas sales.
- American Eagle: Get 50% off The Holiday Collection.
- Aéropostale: Save up to 80% off all clearance.
- Express: Take an additional 30% off clearance for up to 60% off.
- Festive Lights: Grab up to 70% off in the big winter sale.
- Home Depot: Shop up to 50% off select Christmas trees, lights and decorations.
- JCPenney: Get up to 50% off in the after-Christmas sale.
- H&M: Prices will be reduced by up to 70% during H&M’s post-Christmas sale.
- Kohl’s: Get up to 70% off clearance.
- LOFT: Get 50% off sitewide.
- Macy’s: Save 20% off and get $10 off your purchase of $25 or more.
- Neiman Marcus: Expect to save up to $100 off your purchase at this luxury retailer.
- Nordstrom: Save up to 50% off at Nordstrom’s half-yearly sale, with free shipping and returns!
- Old Navy: Save up to 60% off the entire store.
- PacSun: Get up to 50% off select styles.
- Target: Save up to 25% off on storage and up to 30% off on bed and bath items. Get an extra 15% off with this code.
- Walmart: Get up to 85% off electronics.
- World Market: Save 15% off sitewide.
Find out more at www.retailmenot.com.