The vast majority (72%) of fathers are likely to drink coffee or tea at least…
The vast majority (72%) of fathers are likely to drink coffee or tea at least once a day, according to the results of a Father’s Day survey from coffee and tea subscription company Amora.
What would father’s like as a gift? If you guessed coffee, you’re at least 37% correct.
Amora’s survey collected insights from consumers surrounding ideas for Father’s Day gifts and found that 37% of Dads who love coffee would appreciate premium coffee year-round.
These results come on the heels of Amora’s Mother’s Day survey insights, which found 74% of mothers drink coffee or tea on a daily basis.
Key Findings from the survey include:
- 50% of respondents say their father drinks coffee
- 72% of the respondents say their father drinks at least 1 cup of coffee a day
- 44% say their dad jump starts his day with a fresh cup of coffee or tea
- 46% of dads enjoy their coffee at home
- 40% of dads would appreciate a new coffee mug as a gift on Father’s Day
The survey also found that 40% of respondents typically celebrate Father’s Day by spending quality time at home.
The nationwide survey was conducted online from May 8th to 9th, 2018 and revealed the majority of dad’s coffee and tea consumption habits. Amora’s survey was completed by more than 200 women and men nationwide between the ages of 18-60.