How You Can Take Action
At AERO, the health and well-being of our members, staff, and communities is our top priority. While our branches are currently still open, we understand that access to your accounts is critical. We encourage you to use AERO’s online tools and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. There are many ways to gain remote access to your AERO account:
- To speak to a Member Services Representative, please call 800.284.0633 or call 24/7 Automated Voice Teller at 623.486.1594.
- Online banking and our mobile app allow you to make payments, view transactions, check balances, find an ATM and perform most of the functions you can at any AERO branch. It’s easy and fast to manage your accounts remotely.
- If you have not enrolled in online banking or mobile banking, it only takes a few minutes. Enroll now in online banking. For your mobile phone, click here to download the mobile app with remote deposit capabilities or search “AERO” in your app marketplace. (Remember, you must be enrolled in AERO’s online banking to enroll and sign in to the mobile app.)
- Send and receive money from virtually anyone you know and trust with Pop Money.
- AERO’s debit and credit cards continue to provide safe and easy purchase convenience.
- Surcharge Free ATM’s Nationwide
We also understand there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. Should you find yourself in need of assistance, please contact us. Follow this link to:
If you need assistance with any of these services or have questions, please call Members Services during our business hours at 800.284.0633.
Steps to Prevent Illness
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
For additional steps to help protect yourself and others visit the CDC’s official website.
To ensure we continue to serve you and our communities in the best possible way, we will provide updates on our website at AEROFED.net, social media and email.