Enjoy a month off from your AERO loan(s).
How does it work?
If you choose to skip a payment, your current due date will be advanced. Interest will continue to accrue on your loan during the skipped payment period at the rate disclosed on your original agreement. In addition, your credit rating will not be negatively affected.
- Your loan must be current.
- You must have made at least four payments in a row.
- You must have full coverage insurance in place.
- You must not have skipped two payments during the current calendar year.
*Real Estate (including home equity) and Visa credit cards do not qualify.
Is there a fee?
Yes. Once we’ve approved and processed your request, a $35 processing fee will be assessed.
How do I submit a Skip-A-Pay application?
- Login to your AERO Online Banking account
- Go to Secure Forms and then Skip-A-Pay
- Fill out the application form
- Specify how you would like to pay the $35 fee
- Press Submit at the bottom of the application